Regular meeting of the Board of Trustees
On December 28, the regular meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Educational-Sport Complex took place. During the session, the director of the complex Alexander Grigoryan presented the activities of the institution for 2020-2021.
Below we present the composition of the Board of Trustees of the complex:
• Karen Movsesyan, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Deputy General Director for Finance and Economy, Gazprom Armenia CJSC
• Academician of NAS RA, Ph.D. Professor Samvel Shukuryan, Director of YSU IT Educational-Research Center
• Robert Vardanyan - Director of "QUANTUM" College,
• Heghine Khachatryan, Associate Professor, Dean of the ASPU Faculty of Primary Education, Associate Professor
• Professor Armen Grigoryan, Head of the Chair of Physical Culture and Healthy Lifestyle at the Armenian-Russian University, Vice President of the National Olympic Committee of Armenia.
The directorate of the complex, education coordinators, heads of departments, and other spheres responsible was present at the session. During the session, Alexander Grigoryan, the director of the complex presented the activities of the institution in 2020-2021. The visions of the educational and sports development of the complex and the steps aimed at their implementation were discussed. The participants highly appreciated the activity of the educational complex, hoping that new achievements will be inevitable in 2022 as well.